Categories
Uncategorised

Blog 6

This course has taught me how to improve my PLN and the beauty and downsides of the social media world. Before this course, I thought that one’s PLN could only be enhanced by using certain professional websites or service that improves PLN. I never imagined that social media and other services can be used to enhance my PLN. I learned how to build an effective PLN by maintaining my profile, connecting my network, increasing my digital identity, incorporating greater inclusion, and understanding the relevance of privacy and security problems that may arise. The materials provided paved the way to learn the different aspects needed to develop a successful PLN. It gave me a lot of insights that I can use in the near future. The materials also discussed how social media could benefit the community and other individuals involved.

Moreover, one of the most important things I learned from the class was that I could utilize other sites like YouTube to enhance and promote my PLN, allowing me to engage with the community on a more profound and larger scale. My PLN is diverse; having been exposed to the different facets of life, exporting my PLN to the benefits of others is possible. All of the information I’ve gained in this course will be beneficial not just in my professional career but also in my private life.